Thank you for your interest in our Empowering Women in Real Estate® Monthly Meet Ups!
We are actively looking for “Local Leaders” to coordinate, market and host these monthly events.
Your primary responsibility as a Local Leader is to organize, promote and host each month’s event, as well as to lead the discussion. This is a fantastic way to build your local Realtor® network and community!
There is no cost to you to host the event, as each guest will pay for their own lunch. If you wish to have a sponsor to provide the lunch (or attend and provide a giveaway), that is up to you.
Each location will discuss the same topic each month. If you wish to do a different topic, or to have a guest speaker at your event, you may do so with Empowering Women in Real Estate® leadership permission.
Here are the guidelines/expectations:
Lunches will be held on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 12 noon. We understand that exceptions may need to happen, and that is okay! If a different day or time of day is better for your location, please let us know.
Identify and secure the location for your Meet Up. This needs to be a “neutral” location, like a local restaurant (vs a brokerage office or title company). Depending on the size of your group, you will want to make a reservation at the location you select. Many Local Leaders utilize an Evite to track RSVPs. We have found that keeping the location consistent from month to month is helpful, and cuts down on confusion. However, this is up to each Local Leader.
Promote the meet up WITHIN our Empowering Women in Real Estate® group, as well as to your local agent community. The more the merrier! When promoting the event you will include clear mention that this is an Empowering Women in Real Estate® Monthly Meet Up, as well as reference visiting our website for information on other locations.
- As the event host it is your responsibility to get the conversation going at your event. A topic, agenda and discussion questions will be provided to you each month.
- Take photos at your event and be sure to tag Karen and reference Empowering Women in Real Estate® on social media!
- Share a photo of your event in the Empowering Women in Real Estate® group each month with a few words about how it went, the discussion topic, etc. This will help you to illicit interest for future events.
- Include your contact information and meet up area (city/state and/or county/state) on the Monthly Meet Up landing page on our Empowering Women in Real Estate® website.
- Provide you with an Empowering Women in Real Estate® Monthly Meet Up graphic template to use for promotion of the events (if desired, you can also create your own).
- Commitment will be month to month, and we will assume that you are hosting unless you tell us otherwise.